Monday, May 5, 2014

Geeking Out with the Nester

Y'all.

I really did not know I would be so nervous to meet the Nester, but I totally was!  I was SO awkward but taking comfort in the fact that she was the most gracious human on Earth.  And she said she was nervous too, how cute is that?!?

I'm sitting on THE chair!!!
The event was gorgeous, Myquillyn and her dad Gary and her sis Emily were all so sweet (her mom and sons and husband were there too but I didn't have a chance to say hi).  She read from her book and it was awesome.


I highly recommend meeting your bloggy idols whenever you can.  It will give you a good idea of how geeky you truly are.  You might even think you are the world's biggest geek, at which point call me and I will say, "welcome to the club, I'm the founding member!"

 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!