Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun Times

Apparently this is my week for meeting famous people.  And I am so not smooth about it, trust me.  I once got totally stupid when being introduced to a local news anchor. As if he was Sting.  Anyway...last night at the Beautycounter event I met some really wonderful women, including the founder of Beautycounter, Gregg Renfrew.  She is fabulous, and so passionate about limiting the chemicals we absorb through our skin.  Like the terrible blogger I am, I failed to take a single picture.  It was dark, can that be my excuse? But you can pick up on her passion right here (click through if you are reading this in email, so you can watch the video!)



As if that's not enough, tomorrow the Nester has a book signing event locally, and I am ridiculously excited about it.  Her book is wonderful--so inspiring and so beautiful.



book
The Nester's New Book
I promise: tomorrow I will take pictures.

 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!