Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back from Belgium {A Pictorial}

Phew!  I got back on Saturday evening and have been dying to share my trip with you!  I had an absolute blast in Belgium.  We did some sightseeing in Antwerp, bought diamonds for customers, and took day-trips to Brussels and Amsterdam.  It was wonderful.  Can I share some of it with you?

Scenes from the beautiful city of Antwerp...



...and its beautiful cathedral:


Brussels!  I loved it not only because it is beautiful, but also because I'm a total dork about practicing my French. I continuously make a fool of myself.   It's great.


You know I am not going anywhere without taking waaay too many pictures of my food, right?


Of course, it wasn't all fun and games.  I also had to work.  And by work I mean help select beautiful diamonds from some of the best diamond-cutters in the world.  Hey, somebody's gotta do it!


If you're interested in learning how many millions that pile of rough diamonds is worth, come check out my business Facebook page.  In the meantime, it's back to reality for little old moi.  See ya soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!