Monday, October 17, 2011

An ABC Baby Shower

My friend Jessica (if you've been here a while you know her as the girl with fabulous taste in fabric) had her first baby on September 1st.  Baby Reid was about four weeks early, and early on the little guy was in and out of the hospital as he struggled to regulate his temperature and gain weight.  He's doing great now, and in celebration of his good health I wanted to share pictures from the shower a few of us threw for her.


Jessica chose these vintage alphabet cards for his nursery, so we went with something of an "ABC" theme for her shower.

"B is for Baby" bottled water.
I just printed out labels on cardstock and stuck them on with double-sided tape.
In keeping with the theme...cute little signage for our food!
The cake!
Guests received a set of four "hello" notecards.  A little deviation from ABC's for the big-girl guests.
Here's what they looked like untied:
So cute.  Just another example of why I love my Silhouette machine.
And, for no good reason except that I can't resist...look at this sweet little corner of Reid's nursery:
Jess has lined his walls with a mix of letters in different styles, including the aforementioned notecards.
Ooh, ooh, and look at this one:
Precious!
Don't you love celebrating new babies?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!