Thursday, January 7, 2016

Favorite Organizing Projects

So many of us are on a roll with organizing these days that I thought it would be fun to look back on my favorite organizing projects...

Probably my all-time favorite was making a "mudroom" out of a table and some baskets:


There's my favorite hack of all time, my adjustable-height IKEA hack of a Lego table:


Some frugal ideas for jewelry organizing:


And my office in our old house (oh how I wish my current office looked like this!):


What organizing projects are you into these days?  I did the playroom before Christmas, and my linen closet a few days ago because it was at def-con a million and needed help.  Next up: every other room in my house.

 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!