Do any of y'all out there remember this?
I showed it to you in this post
Here we go...you will need:
- those white wood letters from the craft store
- 12 x 12 scrapbook paper in the pattern(s) of your choice (mix 'em up or make 'em all the same)
- white glue or spray adhesive
The paper I chose for my After:
Commence tracing. Don't fret about perfection.
Cut using That Mommy's patented two-step process (which saves time and hand-cramps):
1) Cut along long lines and curves with bulky, fast scissors.
2) Go back through with craft scissors for your tight spots.
Glue the paper to your letter. You can use white glue and a foam sponge-brush, or spray adhesive. I have had success with both techniques. Just make sure your letter is completely covered; don't worry if there is a little paper overhang.
Trim excess paper with your craft scissors. A little bit of excess paper will not be noticeable when these are hanging on the wall, so again, don't fret over perfection. Nice, smooth lines are more important than getting the paper perfectly flush with the edge of the letter.
Hang and Enjoy!