Monday, April 4, 2011

Pretty Pillows

I took a break from my pantry organization last week to sew some pillows for my spruced-up Family Room.  You might remember these burlap sacks from this post.  Well, here they are, enjoying pride of place in our main living area:



I especially like this one because it is reversible!  Here's the other side:


I also made a couple pillows from this medallion-embroidered microfiber which is almost the same blue of my new curtains:


I love mixing that formal fabric with the burlap sack...it just makes me smile!  Have a great Monday!

Photobucket

P.S. Lovin' the Linky's at:

Beyond The Picket Fence
Beyond the Picket Fence

4 comments:

  1. The formal and burlap looks really great! Colors work well together. You have "the eye" of how to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple and yet...
    so pretty !
    take care,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, so much texture. I must say, every time I make a burlap pillow my family wants to know why because they can't lie on it. I tell them some pillows are just for pretty! Thanks for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!