Thursday, March 10, 2011

Antique Finds and Losing My Mind

Hello Thursday!  How did you get here so quickly?  I was just thinkin' I should come in here and write a post for Wednesday, when I realized Wednesday has come and gone and left Thursday in its wake.  Not that surprising, really.  I have been up to my eyeballs in paint.  I am painting my family room, which has meant (1) sanding and painting all the woodwork, (2) sanding and repairing all the walls, (3) endless, endless taping, and (4) finally, painting.  This is done in one-hour increments, aka naptime.  I spend all my time covered in dust and bruises.

However, over the weekend I did find inspiration at a huge antiques show.  Check out these goodies:

yum.

yummer.

yummy-mcyummersons.

oh--cute!  and yummy.

Fun stuff, isn't it?  I love looking back at these pictures because for the last two weeks I have mostly been looking at this:


Wish me luck!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooh- that was some good eye candy! Love the billiard balls in a group like that. Inspiring! Don't give up on your living room! it's going to be great.
    abby

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!