Monday, August 2, 2010

For the Love of Blueberries



Disclaimer: That Mommy Blog is not responsible for you losing your lunch from reading this post.  Please do not proceed if you are squeamish, nauseous, or easily offended.  Especially by body fluids.  Because its gross, people.

Do you have a toddler?  One of those sweet, chubby, wonderful little people full of joy and laughter and a blossoming personality?  A little girl or guy who loves to explore and practice new skills?  And does your sweet little toddler, like mine, take great pride in feeding him or herself?  And after your sweet toddler takes great pride in feeding himself, oh, say, a pint of blueberries, do crazy things happen...down there?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy whenever one of my kids takes a liking to something healthy, and blueberries certainly fit the bill.  But WHAT IS UP with a blueberry diaper?  Is there anything more disgusting than a gigantic, blackish-green mess?  And if you're still reading you probably already know where I am going with this, because blueberries, for whatever reason, render poop not just nasty but grainy.  As if someone thought it would be fun to mix poop with sand.  Like, I-need-at-least-25-wipes grainy.  It almost makes me wonder if blueberries should be on the menu.

Oh, and by the way, yesterday I went to check a diaper and stuck my finger directly in poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!