Friday, June 20, 2014

Neutral Summer Mantel

Hey friends:) So, my summer mantel isn't groundbreaking and you won't see a bunch of new stuff here (isn't shopping your house so hip?).  In fact, a few of these elements were around the last time I showed you a summer mantel, but I still thought you might want to take a peek at what I pulled together.



The big change is that I pulled that mirror from elsewhere and have decided it will stay there permanently for now.  I like it up there and think it is seasonless, so we will see.  I tend to tire of things in the same place for long.  I brought in my orange and gold pillow for a (small) bit of color, and moved my plant onto the hearth.

Then I filled in with beachy accents, and my photo of a carousel, which just screams "summer" to me.





I love it because it is summery without calling a ton of attention to itself.  We'll leave all that attention-grabbing to the spring and Christmas mantels, those loud-mouths.

 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!