Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just an Ordinary Day. I'm Grateful.

I have a birthday this week.  I'm staring down the barrel of my late thirties, peeps, and it's not a pretty sight.  And, I've had some headaches this week.  And, I've had a little bit of a cold.  If I was a baby I'd be all like, "waaah!" Then I would suck my thumb for a while.

But there's so much to be grateful for!  So I'm choosing that instead of a pity party.  Little things I am grateful for today:

a new spot to drop my purse on the way in the door:

More on the table and gallery wall, asap.  
weather so cold (and snowy!  I just saw a flake!) that I can justify wearing these:


and, in spite of the freezing temps, all the new life popping up all over the place:


this book:

Inspiring awesome conversations with the boys, almost daily.
 And for sweet boys who are so big yet still love to cuddle.  I got no pics of that one, but it's definitely the best.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Your comment makes my day!