Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pinned!

I'm so proud of myself!  I did something crafty!  Okay, so I totally stole the idea from something I saw on Pinterest, but I won't tell if you don't.  Here was the great idea I saw:

Photo: via Pinterest
(If you know the original source, please send it to me.  The original link is to tumblr, which doesn't help so much).
 Instead of buying one cute iphone case, you can buy a clear one and switch out cute papers...so smart and so cheap.  Here's the one I did today:


Love that it's the logo I designed for my business cards...oh I just feel so coordinated!  Speaking of my business, I am getting so excited for my trip to Antwerp coming up the first week of October.  There's still time to pre-order your diamond earrings, engagement or anniversary ring!  Give me a shout if you're interested in learning more...as always, consultations are free, easy and fun for me:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is such an awesome idea. I wonder if it would work with fabric too. Love your turquoise one the best!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!