Monday, August 22, 2011

Check It!

Hey friends,
What keeps you going during the day?  One of the main things that keeps me going is music.  We subscribe to satellite radio primarily because it keeps me sane(ish) when I am stuck inside during those long hot days of summer.  And also during the spring, fall and winter, to be honest.  Uh, yeah, days get long.

Anyway, I go through phases but I always come back to praise music.  It is uplifting, it reminds me of what matters, and its good for my boys.  So I was thrilled when I won the new Robert Pierre CD from the fabulous Mama Hall


It's good, y'all.  So if you need a little pick-me-up you should check it out!  Happy listening:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Music is my number one too. I wish I could get Don to figure out how to connect XM here in the house!! Listening to music from my laptop does not lend itself to filling the room! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!