Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Funnies: Private Parts Edition

One morning, back when Big Boy was about three and a half, I was getting him dressed.  We got to his underwear and he spent a couple seconds looking at it.  Then he asks me, "Why is the design on the back of my underwear and not on the front?"

Me: "I guess to make your bum look cute."

Him: "Maybe it should go on the front and make my penis look cute!"

We have a bunch of other penis stories too.  My husband tells a hilarious one involving very loud talking about other people's penises in a locker room.  Then there was the time that we took him to a very nice restaurant.  The pianist (am I like 12 years old for chuckling to myself at the word "pianist?") comes over to our table to chat and says to him, "Ooh, that food looks yummy!  Does your tummy feel good now?"

"Nope," he says, "just my penis."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!