Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Happy Birthday to That Mommy Blog! (and I want to hear from you!)

It is so hard to believe but this little blog turns six years old today!  Writing here about parenting, faith, and keeping home has been such a fun way to connect with you, spark my creativity, and get my brain working after a couple of years in post-natal dum-dum land.

As my corner of the internet turns six years old, I find myself wondering how we're doing, you and me. Are you enjoying what you're seeing?  Do you wish there was more or less of something?  So I'm running a short survey with the goal of finding out how I can make y'all happy.  Please, please take the time to do the survey.  I promise it is super quick and it would be so helpful! {If you are reading this via email or certain readers, you need to click through to the original post to see the survey.}

Thanks so much!

Create your own user feedback survey
 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!