Monday, April 25, 2016

Getting my Stitch Fix

It took me a while, but I finally tried it:


All you do is take the online quiz about your style and measurements, and just like that a stylist sends clothes and accessories picked just for you.  You keep what you want and send back what you don't.

I'd been doubtful about it, but when I saw the first Fix my MIL received, I was kinda sold.  Truth is, I need a style infusion.  I've (sadly) grown out of some clothes and what remains feels like...blah.  A few cute pieces is just the inspiration I need.

And when I got my first shipment?  I love this service!!!  I would wear every single thing that was sent to me. Each piece was cute and even better...it all fit!  Want to see what was included? (Sorry about the quick iPhone pics, I'll do better next time).

Skies Are Blue Leslee Shirt Dress
Market & Spruce Careen V-Neck Dolman Knit Top

Street Level Kaelyn Laser Cut Two-Tone Reversible Tote

Just Black Adorra Skinny Jean

Daniel Rainn Kal Henley Blouse

So...what did I keep?  This time I just kept one thing: the Skies are Blue Leslee Shirt Dress. Budget is definitely a factor for me (although I'd say these clothes are well priced!) so I chose the one item that I will amp up my style and which I will wear a ton this summer.  I just packed everything else back up in the included envelope and -bam!- sent it right back (free of charge).


Want to try it for yourself?  Please click through using this referral link.  That way, I get a credit for sending you their way and you get to try your first Fix!  AND you'll get your own referral link after your first Fix, yay!

Things to know: you are charged a styling fee of $20 for each Fix, which is then credited against whatever you purchase.  If you buy all five pieces, you also get a 25% discount.  And like I said, if you refer friends you get a credit.  So give it a shot! I was so happy I did:)  Tell them I sent you!

Love,
 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!