Thursday, April 24, 2014

An Update from the Couch

Hey friends!  I've missed y'all.  I have been here on my couch, pretty much for a week and a half (okay, there was that one day I had to drive my boy to preschool).  Just sitting.  Remember how I said, He gives us rest?  Yes He does, when you've got a bunch of stitches and it can't be helped!

I've been reading more blogs and had a fun surprise when my Kitchen "Mud Room" was featured over at Green Willow Pond on Wednesday!
http://www.greenwillowpond.com/2014/04/what-we-accomplished-wednesday-51.html


What has been interesting to me is what bubbles up when you must be still.  When email, Facebook, and Pinterest are all checked and double-checked, then what?  I have been hearing from Him about where He wants me to go, creatively speaking.  Usually I am too busy to listen, ya feel me?

So, I am pondering these things in my heart and hopefully you will be seeing some new stuff, sooner or later. In the meantime, I'll be around more in the coming weeks sharing my crafts and Pinspiration and DIY. See ya soon!

Love,
Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!