Monday, March 24, 2014

Introducing Lindsey Turner Photography!

Oh my gosh.  Oh my gosh!  OH MY GOSH!  I am so super excited about my big news today!


I've got a new sponsor to introduce to you (!!!) and you are going to love her.  Her name is Lindsey Turner, and not only is she a wonderful, charismatic, optimistic, lovely person, but she is also an amazingly skilled photographer.  You must run right over and check out her blog!


I mean, look at these smiles she dragged out of us!



And oh boy, she had to work for it too.  Right as we arrived for our shoot, LB tripped and skinned up his hand.  Poor guy was wailing. But you would never know it from the way Lindsey had him laughing just a few minutes later.  I love the way she captures such natural expressions on the boys.

Another bonus of working with Lindsey?  She will help you with your wardrobe choices and consult with you on where and how to place her photographs in your home, including help with building gallery walls. It is so reassuring to know she is with you from start to finish!

Starting today, you will see her ad in my sidebar and I will be giving her an occasional shout-out.  But why wait?  Hop on over to her blog and see the other lovely work she has done, including maternity and newborn shoots. Oh, and tell her I said "hey!"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!