Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Love Day

I have a confession to make.  I know it may shock you, so you may want to have a seat.

I don't like pink hearts.  I am ambivalent about pink and red as a theme.  I'm really on the fence about pink in general, to be honest.  Candy hearts gross me out.  With the exception of some ceramic plates, I don't own any Valentine's Day decorations and have zero motivation to decorate for today.

I am the grinch of Valentine's Day.

A former Valentine's Day decoration.  That I used to have.  It was kinda cute, I guess.

Maybe someday I will change?  Maybe my heart which is two sizes too small will grow bigger?  I can picture a very cute mantel done all in white with a touch of blush (not pink).  Sorta like this one:

Photo: This is Happiness
That's a good sign, right?  Maybe you will forgive me though, because I am BIG on love.  In fact, I LOVE love!  It's what God is all about, it's what family is all about, and it is the best most wonderful stuff in the universe.  So, in spite of the fact that I am a total freakin' grinch about Valentine's Day, allow me to wish you a
very
happy
LOVE
day.

With oodles of love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!