Tuesday, December 24, 2013

And the Winner Is...

Yay!  I love it when I get to announce a winner!  Thanks to those of you who persisted through my technical difficulties and got your emails and comments in to me...I so appreciate it!  Looks like Pear Applesauce was the most popular recipe, with the Almond Butter and Jelly Smoothie coming in second.  I am going to try both, fun stuff.  If you don't win, I highly recommend "liking" Little Green Pouch on their Facebook page for a discount code and nabbing some of your own.  And now, on to the winner of this:

Little Green Pouch - Reusable Food Pouches (4-Pack)


And that lucky person is...


Comment #4: Laura and Matt Diamond who said:
This product is a great idea! I'd would like to try the pear applesauce recipe and I like your idea of putting yogurt in it for school lunches.

Laura, I will be in touch with you soon to arrange delivery!  Thanks again so much for all who entered!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!