Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just in Time: Dining Room Inspiration

We have been in the new house for two months (working on pictures...holiday house tour, maybe?) and there is a LOT in process around here.  Maybe I am crazy, but I am still hosting Thanksgiving this year, and I am excited about it.  My dining room is the most "done" part of the house, so it's all good. I've been getting super inspired by all the Fall tablescapes out there, have you?  Here are a few awesome ones:

via HGTV

via
via

via
via
And here is what my dining room looks like these days:

Didn't quite achieve a show-stopping centerpiece, but I am just happy the table is set!




Okay better get on with the cooking and cleaning!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy your holiday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Your comment makes my day!