Monday, February 6, 2012

Gallery Wall Inspiration

Thanks, friends, for the great feedback on my recent identity crisis.  After careful consideration, I have decided (once again) that y'all are awesome.  I felt very supported.  Now, are you ready for some fluff?

I really can't harp on it enough, but Pinterest is my favorite time-suck.  It might be a bad habit, but it's also such an inspiration.  In a few days I will be showing you my own gallery wall, which in large part was inspired by these beautiful and eclectic versions:

Pinned Image



Pinned Image



Pinned Image



Pinned Image



Pinned Image

Just can't get over my love for an eclectic gallery wall.  All sources can be found here.  (Another reason why Pinterest rocks).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!