Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Funnies

Say whaaaaa?  A Sunday Funnies post?  I thought she'd long ago forgotten she ever had this series!!!  Nah, I will be back occasionally until I get my feet back under me, and then (hopefully) be back every week, since I know your life is totally empty without my Funnies.

Littlest is in this mood lately (like, the past year) where Mommy is only allowed to sing if he wants me to.  If he's in the mood, then I must sing immediately.  If he's not in the mood and I start to sing, he will shout and even cry at me if I don't stop.  It's very flattering.  It almost forces me to play Rock Band to compensate for the blow to my ego.

The other day he was singing one of his favorite songs, and here comes Mommy to join in.  I'm not singing for one second before he shouts, "NO SING, MOMMY!!!"  Then, in his sweetest little voice, he finishes his song: "Now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me?"  Sheesh.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!