Monday, April 11, 2011

Goodies from Cottage & Vine

Remember how just last Tuesday I shared that I had won a store credit at Cottage & Vine from Emily A. Clark??? Well, by Friday my goodies were here and BOY was I excited!  Talk about fast!  Everything was wrapped beautifully and exceeded my expectations.  Winning this contest literally made my month!


So, What did I choose?  There's the charming vintage pitcher:


And the set of seven mini tin molds:


And (probably my favorite) these three silver-plate boxes, which are little but surprisingly heavy.


You just never know what you might find inside!


Photobucket
P.S. If you haven't won a bloggy contest yet, take heart!  I 've entered hundreds of contests before winning this one...keep on entering and I know you'll win someday too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you liked your treasures Michelle! Thank you for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!