Thursday, February 3, 2011

Overstock Love (and a Discount Code)!





Have you ever bought anything from Overstock.com?  They're wonderful...and I love them super-mucho today because they are offering you--dear readers--a discount code for 10% off! Hip Hip Hooray!

When we moved from our condo to our home three years ago I ordered this chair and have been extremely happy with it.  It was delivered quickly and was very true to the picture online.  It sits in my little "contemporary corner" in my office and I love it!


So, what will you buy with your discount code?  I have been coveting this mini chandelier for my closet re-do:

Versailles 3-light White Crystal Mini Chandelier
Versailles Mini Chandelier

And a gorgeous chandelier might get lonely without a cute new chair, right?

Chippendale Occasional Ivory/Black Chair

I can totally see myself sitting there and admiring all my new jewelry!

Hermosa Bracelet

Robert Rose Goldtone Hoop Necklace

Swoon.  The possibilities are endless!  Y'all know I am on the Dave Ramsey plan, but if you're in the mood for saving money, just use discount code 121745.  It is good for 10% off anything except for movies, books and electronics and it never expires!  Just make sure you order everything all at once because you can only use it once per email address.  

The main reason why I first went shopping at Overstock was for their shipping--did you know it is always only $2.95 shipping?  That's all I paid for shipping on my chair and that alone is a huge savings.  

Now, for the legal stuff: y'all should know that all the ideas and opinions expressed in this post (and of course, on all my posts) are my own.  No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

Happy Shopping, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!