Thursday, March 3, 2016

Various and Sundry Updates

Whew!  After being down for the count for a couple of weeks, this one has been a whirlwind! There's gotta be a middle ground between living on the couch and running all the time, right?  It's been good to be back to normal though, and I am grateful!  So for the various and sundry updates...

...Spring fever is in high pitch around here, well at least for Mommy;)  I've switched up our mantel decor to Spring:

Spring Mantel Decor


...and I'm enjoying this green paint job on my little old country desk:

Green Desk Chalk Paint

This desk is on its way to gray with green showing through on the edges...but its nice timing for St. Patties to have it all green!

...I've been cleaning up garden beds and will show you more tomorrow on that.


...Oh!  The blog has a slightly new look, what do you think?  I'm hoping its a simpler, prettier interface for you.  I totally welcome your feedback and would love to hear what you think!

...And then there's this: my cat, licking a finger, in slow motion.  Because ew.  And because it's so good to laugh.



 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!