Friday, January 29, 2016

Seeking Beauty...in Beauty

This post is part of a continuing series called Seeking Beauty.  To see all the posts in this series, click here.

Hi!  So, if you've been reading along with this burgeoning series of mine, you know that when I talk about Seeking Beauty I mean searching for the face of a beautiful Creator who made this world and everything good in it.  He's leading me on this search, and of course I hope you'll join me:)  Sometimes the ways we find beauty are not obvious (or, what would be the point of me writing about them?).  

But then again, sometimes Seeking Beauty just is what it is...and that's what my Beautiful Things Pinterest Board is all about.  

dandy426153
Photo: Barnstorming

 :
Photo: klaartje

Tunnel Of Love
Photo: Buzzfeed
Aaahhh...that's nice.  Click here to see more!
   photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!