Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mommy Summer Camp: Water Week!

Last week was Water Week for Mommy Summer Camp, and once again, the theme was chosen based on existing plans.  A while back we purchased a Living Social deal for Great Wolf Lodge, so we spent two days there last week.  It was So. Much. Fun.


Waaaay more fun than our first trip, when the boys were only 3 and 5 years old.  We went on all the rides a bunch of times, and the boys spent hours in that wave pool.



Also for water week, we went to the regular pool for the first time, which was awesome.  And I made this little snack:


You may have seen variations of it on Pinterest.  I didn't get super fancy, just waited a little over an hour before sticking some Swedish Fish into my blue jello.  They weren't perfect, but I actually like that the tops look a little splashy.


If I'd had more time, here are some other fun ideas I might have tried last week:

How to Make a Leak Proof Water Blob (without tape!)
Photo: Homemade Toast
outside learning
Photo: No Time for Flashcards
Garden Octopus
Photo: Spoonful
This week the boys have an actual camp, so I am taking it easy!  Have fun with your kids this week!

 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!