Monday, May 19, 2014

A Special Offer for Ya!

Great news!  I've got a special offer for you today!
Just like this, but 10 ml.  Smells like jasmine.  Divine.
Every one of my readers who makes a purchase of any size from my sponsor, Beautycounter by Emily Anne, between now and the 26th will be entered in a drawing to receive a FREE 10 ml Lustro #2!  (Hint: your odds will be good!  Another hint: you want that Lustro!)

So, if you've been waiting to check these products out, now is the time!  Beautycounter has just released a new suncare line for face and body, as well as a new shave cream.  Click here to find all kinds of quality, safe, healthy products for you and your children.

Oh, and did you know that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee?  That means that shopping today enters you in the drawing and is risk-free!  Y'all, my sponsors keep my blogging, so please go over and check Beautycounter out by clicking right here.

Lots of love and good luck!
 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!