Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Gift For You: Precious Babies on Mother's Day


Photo: Lindsey Turner Photography
If you're a mother, here's my shout-out to you: you are awesome and amazing, even when you think you're not.  Keep up the good work, Momma!

Photo: Lindsey Turner Photography
Whether your baby looked like this just yesterday or forty years ago, you are still a Mother and I hope your day tomorrow is wonderful.

Photo: Lindsey Turner Photography

Do you long for peace and quiet, a still home to rest in for a day?  I hope you get it.

Photo: Lindsey Turner Photography

Do you long for snuggles and games and time together as a family?  I hope you get it.

Photo: Lindsey Turner Photography
Basically, I hope you are celebrated this weekend, and celebrate yourself, too! You are so special because you are exactly the Momma your children need!  Happy Mother's Day!

 photo e0bcbc63-97e4-4f3b-adae-03bfc854ae09_zpsb8a65301.jpg
P.S. Can't get enough of pictures like these?  I really just can't.  Hop on over to Lindsey's blog right here.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!!
    Kristin Galphin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you, Kristin! Thank you for reading and commenting;)

      Delete

Your comment makes my day!