Saturday, December 28, 2013

Shutterfly: More than Pretty Pictures

I kinda feel like everybody in the universe already uses Shutterfly.  I've been using them forever for stuff like photo mouse pads, Christmas cards (this year we used their sister Tiny Prints), and photo books.  So naturally I was excited when they recently gave me a chance to review one of their products, and I chose something a little different: an iphone case.  I had NO IDEA they had such a wide selection of cases. Here are some of the super cute options I just love:

           

             


I was so pleased with how easy it was to customize the design I chose, and how quickly it showed up at my front door.  Very quickly, I went from this:


to this:


I love the new case.  It is extremely cute, very durable (yep, I have dropped tested it repeatedly), and is getting me mucho compliments.  The only negative I have discovered is that because I got the liner, it is not compatible with my iphone 5 adapter (that gadget which allows my iphone 5 to be plugged into an iphone 4 dock).  If you charge via wire charger this shouldn't pose a problem.  Otherwise, check the design you are ordering to make sure you don't have this issue...there are multiple views of the products and it looks most of the cases wouldn't have this issue.

Overall, I am very pleased with my new case and would definitely recommend this product.  PLUS, I noticed that Shutterfly currently has their phone cases on sale!  This one is currently marked down to $27.99 for the slim version, and I see there are free shipping offers on their website as well.

Happy Post-Christmas Shopping!
Photobucket

P.S. Shutterfly provided me with product to review for this post, however all opinions are 100% mine, all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!