Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope you had the best Christmas ever, and are rested and refreshed for a brand new year!  I know I am ready for this season of fresh starts and new beginnings.  The hubs and I spent most of today cleaning up Christmas decorations, a feeling I always love once January hits.

It's a great feeling, isn't it?

I wanted to share some awesome inspiration I found here, many of you have probably already seen it, but its chock full of wonderfulness, so click through to hear it straight from the Nester's mouth.  She writes this line which I must work hard to remember: "this home is your next home compared with your last home."  Here's to another year of loving our homes!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on-line blogshop for wholesale & supply
    korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, pendant, rings,
    trinket, hair & bangle add-ons. Deal 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    My blog post :: music marketing

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!