Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pardon Our Dust

I don't know if you've noticed, but my blog has been suffering from a severe lack of attention over the last few weeks.


You see, my life is undergoing some construction right now.  Some things are changing around here (no worries, they are good things!).  If I only had a precarious balance before, I have about zero balance now that I am doing a little extra.  I'm like, "Blog?  What blog?"  And I'm sorry.  I'm still here!  Just maybe not as much.

So, pardon this interruption while we kick up some dust around here.  Hopefully I will be able to share with you what it's all about real soon.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you are pregnant :) Julie Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny Julie!!! But I am gonna keep you guessing:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day!