Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I wasn't planning a blog post today, and that's sort of a problem for me.  See, I haven't planned a blog post in a while, and don't have any plans for posting in the foreseeable future.


This is my first holiday season as "That Mommy," and I wish I could share with you all the fun things going on around here.  We've been baking, and making gingerbread houses, and crafting ornaments, and making gifts.  We've been trying to keep our sanity while stuck inside, getting colds and ear infections, going out in the ice to make it to the preschool Christmas program. We've been singing carols so much that when I say "Jingle" the baby shouts "All The Way!"


I'm just so busy doing that there's no time to document.  So, instead of crying a river about my bad bloggy-self, I'm hereby giving myself a break.  A Christmas Break!  And in the New Year I will be back, hopefully with many an idea for simplifying and organizing around the house.

So, a bit early, I'm wishing you and yours a lovely Christmas.  Can't wait to see you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day!